CLC World Boat Naming Competition
1. This competition is open to all CLC World members aged 18 and over. No purchase necessary to enter.
2. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
3. This competition is not open to employees, partners and associated agents of CLC World Resorts & Hotels (CLC World), bulk entries or anyone concerned with this promotion.
4. The closing date for the draw is 30th September 2021. All entries must be received before midnight on the closing date. Winners will be selected by CLC World within 14 days of the closing date and the Judge’s decision is final. The winners will be notified by email within 7 days of their winning entry’s selection. If contact cannot be made within 14 days the prize will be forfeited and may be passed on to other entrants. It is the entrants/winners responsibility to notify CLC World of any change in contact information and to ensure they check their email accounts and spam email folders.
5. There will be five main prizes, consisting of a week for up to 4 people on the respective named canal boats. The winners can opt for a later date, anytime (subject to availability) up to 30th December 2022.
6. Prizes are not transferable. Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with one of an equivalent or greater value.
7. Only one entry per household is allowed. Each entry must consist of one name only. If more than one name per entry is deemed a winning name, the entrant shall only receive one of the main prizes.
8. If more than one entrant has suggested the same winning name then CLC will randomly select which person is credited with the winning name.
9. Entry into the competition authorises CLC and other CLC member companies, and/or our sponsors to contact and to publish the name, photo and country of the winners in connection with the competition. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable post event publicity.
10. CLC, our sponsors, and agencies involved in this promotion will not be liable for loss/damage whatsoever caused by matters arising from this promotion.
11. Entry by post: if you would like to enter this competition without registering, please send a postcard with your name, address, email address and the competition name to: Hallswelle House, 1 Hallswelle Road, London, NW11 0DH
12. Entry into this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.